Yerba Prima Colon Care 625mg capsules
- All Natural Fiber Supplement.
- Promotes Colon Health.
- Elimination of Toxins.
- Colon Care Caps promotes colon health with fiber, calcium, magnesium, selenium and FOS.
- These nutrients provide dietary support for normal, healthy functioning of the colon, including regular elimination of toxins and waste material, promoting the growth of friendly bacteria, such as acidophilus and bifidus, and supports for proper digestion.
- For best results, use everyday as long as desired. No added sweeteners, colors of additives.Yerba Prima has pioneered significant advances in health enhancing products, including natural dietary fiber, internal cleansing and standardized herbs.
- Quality Assurance: Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural, and are made from the highest quality ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.hese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Psyllium Seed Husk, Calcium Carbonate, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) Probiotic growth complex, Magnesium Oxide, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Soy Fiber (non-GMO), Oat Bran, Apple Pectin (Extract), Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Gelatin Capsule (USP Kosher).
Suggested Usage: Adults and Children over 12: 4 capsules, one to three times a day, with food. For children 6-12, Colon Care in powder form is recommended for ease of use. See Directions.
Directions: Start by taking 1 serving each day. Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed. Swallow one capsule at a time. Take each serving with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other liquid. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
- Store below 86�F (30�C).
- Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity..
- Do not take capsules if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop an allergy to psyllium.
- If you experience a strong allergic reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing, seek immediate medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if printed band around cap or seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb