Colostrum 500 mg dietary supplement capsules
- Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
- It is the first milk given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.
- Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients : gelatin (capsules), colloidal silicon dioxide, an magnesium searate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or allergic to cows milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb