Sangre De Grado Liquid Extract
- Sangre de Grado (Latex resin) Croton lechleri, this resin is ripe with taspine compounds.
- A popular ulcer and stomach relief.
- Also used in creams as a relief for wounds, rashes, fungus, insect bites.
- Has natural anti-inflammatory action and is a general pain reducer.
- A dark, red latex collected mainly from trees on the eastern slope of the tropical Andes, Sangre de Drago is believed effective as a vulnerary (wound healer), anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer agent.
- The latex also appears to have strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- Sangre de Drago is a storehouse of phytochemicals and abundant research has verified its effectiveness as a powerful remedy.
100% latex resin from living trees.
May be applied topically to the skin. Can also be used internally: mix 5 drops in water and take twice daily.
Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb