Macks Pillow Soft Ear plugs, Hot Orange
- Seals out water and reduces noise. It is Snore Proof and Water proof.
Macks Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs Feature:
- The Doctors choice for sealing out water and reducing noise.
- The original silicone earplugs
- Snore proof
- Helps to relieve flying discomfort
- Helps to prevent swimmers ear
- Noise reduction rating v 22 decibels (when used as directed).
- Swim, sleep, study, shower, work, travel, sports, loud events, flying discomfort and etc.
Carrying case included.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Reach over head and gently pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion to form airtight seal.
Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Tips:If you are having trouble getting the plug to seal, re-insert and wiggle stem while gently pushing plug to form an airtight seal.If you are having trouble inserting the plug into the ear canal, try inserting with the tip pointed slightly forward, toward face.
Do not push the earplug so far into the ear that your are unable to get it out. You should be able to easily grasp the stem with the thumb and forefinger for removal. Remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Recommended for ages 7 and up. Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs are not recommended for use with ear tubes or by patients recovering for ear surgery unless directed by a doctor. Use Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs with ear tubes and for post surgery protection. Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet. Use only as directed.
Mack’s AquaBlock Earplugs are safe for use in salt and chlorinated water. Earplugs should be inspected regularly for serviceability. If they become hard, torn or deformed, they should be replaced.
Wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly before inserting into ear.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb