Coppertone Kids clear continuous spray sunscreen SPF 70+
- Quick and even coverage.
- Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Antioxidant vitamin blend to supplement skins natural defenses.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Available in 6 fl. oz..
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone 3percent, Homosalate (15percent), Octisalate (5percent), Octocrylene (10percent), Oxybenzone 6percent
Alcohol Denatured (63.7percent v/v), Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Fragrance, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride
Adults and children 6 months of age and older - Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Children under 2 years of age - Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
Children under 6 months of age - Ask a doctor.
- May stain some fabrics.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Avoid long term storage above 40 Degrees C (104 Degrees F).
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 Degrees F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb