Vitamin K2 100 mcg dietary supplement tablets to supports bone health
- Vitamin K2 is a more biologically active form of vitamin K extracted from a fermented Japanese soyfood called natto, a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Fat-soluble, it is an essential cofactor for the production of proteins.
- Vitamin K2 is more efficient than K1 because it remains in circulation longer and is active in more tissues.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb