Cold-Eeze cold remedy homeopathic oral spray, Cherry
- Zinc gluconate glycine.
- No. 1 pharmacist recommended brand. Times.
- OTC Master's Circle Achievement Award. 2 sprays & go! Shortens your cold, works fast. No. 1 pharmacist recommended.
- Take at the first sign of a cold. 2 sprays = 1 dose of cold remedy.
- Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications (see warnings).
- Does not cause drowsiness or light headedness.
- Does not affect blood pressure.
- No artificial colors. Convenient size - 2 sprays and go.
- To reduce the duration of the common cold.
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, hoarseness, nasal congestion and/or post nasal drip.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Each bottle contains at least 90 sprays = 45 doses.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: for best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset); spray 2 times in mouth at the onset of symptoms on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums (Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow); repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside; up to 12 sprays (6 doses) per day.
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid possible minor stomach upset - do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze oral spray as it may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Store in a cool dry place after opening.
- For oral use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
- Ask a doctor before use if you: are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on a Coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
- Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
- Cold-Eeze oral spray is formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or allergies.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Packaged with tamper-evident bottle seal. Do not use if breakable wrap is separated or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb