Source Naturals Cats claw 500 mg tablets
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is an herb that grows in the rain forests of the Peruvian.
- Ingigenous Peruvians have used it for centuries, dating back to the ancient Incas.
- The inner bark contains unique active constituents to help support the bodys immune system.
- The bark can be obtained without needless destruction of the plant, thereby protecting the delicate ecosystem.
- Source Naturals Cat's Claw is suitable for vegetarians.
- Oxindole alkaloids, a group of compounds that strongly affect human physiology, have been identified in some of the vine extracts.
- Researchers have also isolated compounds, called quinovic acid glycosides, that seem to have high free radical scavenging potential.
- In addition, polyphenols, triterpenes and plant steroids have been isolated from herb extracts.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Stearic acid, silica, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Contains soy.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb