Source Naturals Blue-Green algae 500 mg tablets
- Harvested in the prime upper regions of Upper Klamath Lake.
- Contains, phycocyanin, which is blue, and chlorophyll, which is green.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and rich pigment nutrients, protein and amino acids.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Source Naturals Blue-Green Algae is wildcrafted and harvested in the prime upper regions of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, and is of the highest quality available. Its name comes from the two color pigments it contains, phycocyanin, which is blue, and chlorophyll, which is green. Blue-Green Algae also contains significant levels of vitamins, minerals and rich pigment nutrients, and is an excellent non-animal source of protein and amino acids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb