Source Naturals Broccoli Sprouts standardized extract tablets
- A number of studies have shown that a diet rich in cruciferous vegetables can be beneficial to your health
- Researchers have isolated a key component of broccoli called sulforaphane, which may have many protective properties
- Sulphoraphane, an isothiocyanate, is believed to stimulate enzymes in the body
- Freshly germinated broccoli sprouts contain from 30 to 50 times the concentration of isothiocyanates as mature broccoli
- Provides 2,000 mcg of sulforaphane daily, equivalent to eating more than a pound of fresh broccoli.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb