Source Naturals Calcium ascorbate 1000 mg with vitamin C crystal powder
- Calcium Ascorbate is non-acidic (pH neutral), making it gentle on the digestive system.
- Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the body's immune system.
- Naturopathic Medicine.
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
A rounded 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water or juice as desired, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb