Source Naturals Butcher broom 500 MG tablets
- Butcher's Broom is an herb that is the source of ruscogenin and related saponins.
- It has been widely used since the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations, and has been the subject of scientific research in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Naturopathic Medicine.
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
- Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formulas are formulations with potent bio-active nutrients that go deep to the root causes of health imbalances and become powerful tools for vibrant health and well being.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb