Mason Natural Fish Oil 1000 mg omega-3 no burp softgels
- Dietary Supplement.
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
Research reveals that Omega-3 fatty acids, known as EPA and DHA, help protect and support overall heart health. These acids are found in particularly fatty, cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and herring, which are found in this supplement. Omega 3- fish oils also help contribute to good blood circulation. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Guaranteed No Added:
Yeast, Wheat, Milk or Milk Derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color and flavors, sodium.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels one to two times daily or as recommended by a health care.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning or any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
This product contains fish,.(Sardine, mackerel, aanchovy: Molecularly distilled).
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb