Mason Natural Vitamin E 400IU mixed softgels
- Vitamin E is sugar, salt and starch free.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and other fat-soluble parts of the body, such as low-density lipoprotein (LDL; bad cholesterol) cholesterol, from damage.
- Vitamin E supplement is labeled 400 IU it should have the same level of activity regardless of its source.
- This is purportedly achieved by using more synthetic vitamin E to reach the same potency as a lesser amount of natural vitamin E.
- Vitamin E probably has greater activity in the body than indicated on the label.
- Vitamin E may be as much as twice as bioavailable as synthetic vitamin E.
Does Not Contain:
Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat and dairy products, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
- Adults, One softgel daily, as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal.
- For persons 12 or more years of age other than pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb