MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS.
INDICATIONS:Murine ear drops for ear wax relief drops
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
- Carbamide peroxide ear wax removal aid.
- Safe, fast-acting formula.
- Doctor Recommended.
- pH Balanced.
Contains: Carbamide Peroxide (6.5%) (Ear wax removal aid)
Alcohol (6.3%), Anhydrous Glycerin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature-water, using a soft bulb syringe. (not included)
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Do not insert syringe tip into ear canal: When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear.
- For use in the ear only.
- Do not use: if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Or for more than 4 consecutive days.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb