Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip plus Joint chews for medium and large dogs
Give those squirrels another run for their money. Our formula has high quality ingredients that are properly balanced for optimal results. Recommended as a strong line of defense to support joint structure, function and flexibility to animals of all ages.
- Resealable for extra freshness.
- Sugar free.
- Advanced joint support formula containing glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin.
- With omega 3 fatty acids.
- Delicious canine supplement.
Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab) - 750 mg , Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 400 mg , Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) - 100 mg , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 100 mg , N, N-Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG) - 18 mg , Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 12 mg , Manganese (MN Picolinate) - 5 mg
Allspice , Brewers Yeast , Chicken Liver Flavor , Citric Acid , Corn Oil , Fish Oil , Glycerin , Mixed Tocopherols , Nutmeg , Propionic Acid , Proprietary Blend , (Maltodextrin , Sodium Alginate , Calcium Sulfate) , Rosemary Extract , Silicon Dioxide , Soy Lecithin , Vegetable Oil , Whey
- Up to 25 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- 25 - 75 lbs: 2 - 3 chews daily.
- Over 75 lbs: 4 - 6 chews daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Your pet may consider this a treat.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product ruminants..
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb