Pet Naturals of Vermont Oral health for cats
Is designed to support your pet's periodontal health. Formulated specifically to be used between veterinarian dental cleanings to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- For Use in Cats Only.
- Controls Plaque Formation.
- Oral Health is designed to support your pet's periodontal health.
- Formulated specifically to be used between veterinarian dental cleanings to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- This product is recommended to control plaque formation and support gum health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Natural Zeolites - 500 mg , Cranberry Extract - 25 mg , Yucca Schidigera Extract - 7 mg , Taurine - 1.25 mg , Zinc - 0.8 mg , Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 5,500 CFU , Enterococcus Faecium - 5,500 CFU
Anis Oil , Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract , Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract , Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract , Dried Factobacillus Casei Fermentation Product , Dried Factobacillus Fermentum Fermentation Product , Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product , Dried Whey , Fenugreek Seed Extract-Glucose Monohydrate , Sodium Sulfate , Vegetable Fat , Whey Solids , Yeast Fermentation Solubles
Give 1 teaspoon per meal. Do not use if inner seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
- For use in cats only.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb