Moson Naturals Vitamin B-1 100 mg tablets
- Vitamin B1 is a precursor to the active metabolite thiamin diphosphate, which is essential for the conversion of glucose into energy.
- Thiamin also helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy reserves.
- Vitamin B1 plays a role in the body metabolic rotation for generating energy, digesting carbohydrates, functioning of the nervous system, brain, muscles and heart, stabilizes the appetite and promotes growth, muscle tone, healthy skin, and resistance to disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb