Mason Naturals Astaxanthin 4mg softgels
- Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant carotenoid derived from the fermentation of the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that Astaxanthin may promote a healthy inflammatory response, supports skin during exposure to sunlight and supports joint and eye health.
- Most Astaxanthin research has been conducted with daily intakes of between 4 and 12 mg.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb