Yogi Honey Lemon throat comfort herabal supplement tea bags
- Yogi Teas Honey Lemon Throat Health Support Tea is a tea that Relieves your body.
- Yogi Teas Organic Honey Lemon Throat Comfort is a naturally sweet herbal supplement tea designed to support the respiratory system and soothe membranes in the trachea irritated by common, everyday stress.
- Our healing formula is flavored with Honey and Lemon for their naturally sweet tastes.
- This herbal supplement includes Organic Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), a favorite demulcent of Western herbalists prized for its mucilage content and usefulness in relieving minor irritation in the membranes of the throat.
- The mucilaginous substances present in this demulcent herb help form a protective, slippery coating along the throat's lining.
- Yogi Teas herbal supplement tea also includes Organic Black Cherry Bark for both its soothing effects and sweet cherry flavor.
- This native North American herb helps suppress spasms and soothes the muscles lining the bronchioles.
- This recipe is augmented with the immunty-enhancing herb Organic Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea) and a burst of Organic Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita) that supports respiratory function and provides cool refreshment.
- Our organic Honey Lemon Throat Comfort tea is a natural way to soothe an irritated throat with a delicious flavor adults and children will love.
- For optimum infusion, pour 8 oz boiling water over one tea bag and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
- Due to the naturally occurring mucilage in the herbs, the longer it steeps, the more soothing the tea will be.
- When your throat is irritated sip throughout the day. To care for a delicate throat, such as for singing or public speaking, drink 2-3 cups per day.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb