Mason Natural Vitamin C 1000 Mg Pure Ascorbic Acid Tablets - 100 EaMason Vitamins
Pure ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, is a powerful dietary antioxidant, providing optimal nutritional support for most all physiological functions, including vascular and capillary integrity in support of the circulatory system, immune system function and cellular health.
Uses For Pure Ascorbic Acid:
- Various Physiological Support Properties: Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body.
- It is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger supporting cellular and vascular health.
- Vitamin C has been reported to promote nitric oxide activity as well as to help maintain healthy platelet function.
- It supports the body?s defense system by enhancing white blood cell function and activity as well as increasing interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones.
Furthermore, this antioxidant has histamine lowering properties and increases lymphocyte formation. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of intercellular ground substance and collagen. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells and converts folic acid to its active forms.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults, take one capsule daily,preferably with meals.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature.
- Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.