INDICATIONS: Azo Standard urinary pain relief tablets
- Urinary Pain Reliever.
- These are prescribed by doctors for fast relief of urinary discomfort.
- Nothing relieves urinary pain faster.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (95 mg).
FD and C Blue No. 2, FD and C Red No. 40, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain either: carnauba wax, Dextrose, Ethylcellulose, Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Zinc Stearate; or: , Collodial Silicon Dioxide, FD and C Yellow No. 6, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polythylene Glycol, Talc.
- Adults : Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Children under 12 : Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children :
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine.
- When using this product stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : your symptoms last for more than 2 days you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb