BHI Diarrhea Relief Homeopathic Tablets
Homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of diarrhea, abdominal cramps, colic and gas. Diarrhea is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors.
Help ease symptoms like:
- Involuntary excretion.
- Inflamed and sore anus.
- Acute gastroenteritis.
- Painful, copious, watery diarrhea, followed by exhaustion.
- Heavy, watery excretion of intestines.
- Severe weakness.
- Painful gastro-intestinal colic and cramps.
- Cramps in the intestines and legs.
- Slimy secretions of the intestines.
- Painless diarrhea, alternating with constipation.
- Watery, bloody stools, diarrhea.
- Slow digestion.
- Involuntary, putrid smelling stool.
- Abdominal cramps and gas.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb