Trojan Magnum Ecstasy ultrasmooth lubricant large size condoms
For Contraception Plus STI Protection
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Ultrasmooth Lubricant.
- Large Size Condoms.
- Trojan Magnum Ecstasy condoms feature a revolutionary design that lets you feel the pleasure, not the condom!.
- UltraSmooth Premium Lubricant inside and out for more natural feel.
- Comfort shape allows freedom of movement for a more natural experience.
- Tapered at the base for a secure fit.
- Textured for stimulation.
- Larger than standard latex condoms - For extra comfort.
- Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk.
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 Degrees F..
- This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb