Prince of Peace premium peony white tea 100% natural
For centuries Bai Mu Dan tea (also known as Peony White) was an extremely rare tea once reserved for Chinese royalty. Peony White Tea, considered one of the premium grades of white tea, is made of young leaves and buds from the Camellia Sinensis plant, hand picked during the fresh spring harvest in Chinas Fujian province. The white, silver-ish leaves give Peony White tea its name.
- Prince of Peace Premium Peony White Tea is indeed a good choice: good to your taste, good to your budget, and most of all, good for your health.
- Youll enjoy Prince of Peace Premium Peony White Teas delightful flavor as it calms, refreshes and warms you.
- With minimal processing, Peony White teas antioxidant property is approximately 3 times more than green tea.
- There is also considerably less caffeine in white tea (15-20mg per serving, compared to green tea at 20-30mg, black tea at 50-80mg, and coffee at 100-200mg).
- For quality assurance, each tea bag is individually wrapped.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Place one tea bag in a 6 fl oz cup, add boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste - Prince of Peace recommends using Prince of Peace Honey Crystals.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb