Prince Of Peace 100% Organic White Tea Bags
For centuries Bai Mu Dan tea (also known as Peony White) was an extremely rare tea once reserved for Chinese royalty. Prince of Peace Organic Peony White Tea, considered one of the premium grades of white tea, is made of young leaves and buds from the Camellia Sinensis plant, hand picked during the fresh spring harvest in Chinas Fujian province. The white, silver-ish leaves give Peony White tea its name. With minimal processing.
- Prince of Peace Organic Peony White teas antioxidant property is significantly more than green tea.
- There is also considerably less caffeine in white tea (15-20mg per serving, compared to green tea at 20-30mg, black tea at 50-80mgm and coffee at 100-200mg).
- For quality assurance, each tea bag is individually wrapped.
- Prince Of Peace 100 percent Organic Peony White Tea is indeed a good choice: good to your taste, good to your budget, and most of all, good for your health.
- Youll enjoy its delightful flavor as it calms, refreshes and warms you.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Use one bag per cup. Pour hot water on tea bag and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb