Source Naturals Beta-Glucan 1,3/1,6 250 mg tablets
- Complex polysaccharide composed of glucose molecules.
- Extracted and purified from the cell wall of common bakers yeast, saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Can stimulate several aspects of immune function, such as phagocytosis and interleukin production.
- Uses a purification process that removes the mannoproteins and yeast residues.
Beta glucan is a complex polysaccharide composed of glucose molecules extracted and purified from the cell wall of common bakers yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Beta glucan is used to maintain or stimulate the effectiveness of the immune system. Animal and human cell culture studies have shown that beta glucan can stimulate several aspects of immune function, such as phagocytosis and interleukin production. Source Naturals Beta Glucan uses a purification process that removes the mannoproteins and yeast residues that may reduce the effectiveness of beta glucan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose gum.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily before a meal, or as recommended by a health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb