Aleve Pain Relievers
Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever And Fever Reducer Caplets - 100 EaAleve Pain Relievers
MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Aleve all day strong pain reliever and fever reducer caplets
- Pain reliever / fever reducer.
- Capsule-shaped tablet.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis.
- Muscular aches.
- Common cold.
- Menstrual cramps.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
(in each caplet) Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg).
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, opadry YS-1-4215, povidone, talc.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in any 8 - 12 hour period
- Do not take more than 3 caplets in a 24 hour period.
- Over age 65: Do not take more than 1 caplet every 12 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- 12 - 65 years: 1 caplet every 8 - 12 hours. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Under 12 years: Do not give this product to children under 12 unless directed by a doctor.
- Each caplet contains: sodium 20mg.
- Store at room temperature: Avoid high humidity and excessive heat 104 degree F (40degree C).
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take naproxen sodium or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Naproxen sodium may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use:
- with any other pain reliever.
- for more than 10 days for pain.
- for more than 3 days for fever.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever.
Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had serious side effects from any pain reliever.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking other drugs on a regular basis.
- under a doctor's care for any continuing condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- the painful area is red and swollen.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur.
- symptoms continue or worsen.
- you have difficulty swallowing.
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat.
- you develop heartburn.
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or if even mild symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last three months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022