Source Naturals ArcticPure krill oil omega-3 500mg softgels
To strengthen your brain, heart and immune system:
- A powerful antioxidant coupled with the Omega-3s, EPA and DHA.
- Essential fatty acids were found to be vitally important to human brain, immune and cardiovascular function, thus krill oil has become a critical nutrient for daily life.
- Krill oil is rich in essential fatty acids and phospholipids-essential for brain and heart function, balanced blood sugar levels, healthy cell membranes, strong joints, and maintaining liver function.
- Also supports the body in energy production.
- Krill oil has been found to be twice as effective as other fish oils in easing the normal discomforts of womens monthly cycles.
The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil include EPA and DHA, renowned for their importance to health, EPA and DHA in krill oil are attached to phospholipids, the primary building blocks of cell membranes. DHA is a primary support of the brain's neurons and neurological transmitters; EPA influences the chemical mediators that regulate the cardiovascular system. Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb