Ricola cough suppressant sugar free throat drops, Echinacea green tea
- Soothing - Refreshing.
- Ricola Echinacea and Green Tea Herb Throat Lozenges contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats in a base containing Echinacea, Green Tea and other Ricola herbs.
- Herbs have been used around the world for centuries for many uses and benefits.
- For over 60 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting all natural herbal products.
- Ricola is nature's way of soothing sore throats.
- Ricola Herb Drops are also available in other refreshing natural flavors.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat.
- Effective Relief.
- Cough Suppressant.
- Throat Drops.
- Sugar Free.
- Fights Coughs Naturally.
- Soothes Sore Throats.
- Naturally Effective.
- Temporarily relieves: Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 6 years and older: take 2 drops every two hours. Dissolve slowly in mouth. repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb