Ricola cough suppressant sugar free throat drops, Echinacea green tea
- Soothing - Refreshing.
- Ricola Echinacea and Green Tea Herb Throat Lozenges contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats in a base containing Echinacea, Green Tea and other Ricola herbs.
- Herbs have been used around the world for centuries for many uses and benefits.
- For over 60 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting all natural herbal products.
- Ricola is nature's way of soothing sore throats.
- Ricola Herb Drops are also available in other refreshing natural flavors.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat.
- Effective Relief.
- Cough Suppressant.
- Throat Drops.
- Sugar Free.
- Fights Coughs Naturally.
- Soothes Sore Throats.
- Naturally Effective.
- Temporarily relieves: Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritant.
In each drop: Menthol (4.5 mg) (Oral pain reliever)
Aspartame, Chlorophyll, Citric Acid, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Green Tea, Peppermint, Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flowers, Peppermint, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Wild Thyme, Isomalt, Maltodextrin, Flavors (Natural) (peppermint, spearmint), Silicon Dioxide, Sorbitol
Adults and children 6 years and older: take 2 drops every two hours. Dissolve slowly in mouth. repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb