Tylenol Childrens oral suspension fever reducer pain reliever liquid, Cherry
When it comes to reducing fevers and pain in children, Childrens TYLENOL is recommended by pediatricians.
Childrens Tylenol Suspension Liquid reduces fevers and pain in children ages 2 to 11.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold.
- Sore throat.
Temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Childrens TYLENOL Suspension Liquid (including Dye-Free).
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
Attention: Specifically designed for use with enclosed measuring cup. Use only enclosed measuring cup to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product Do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb