Toms of Maine whole care with Fluoride toothpaste gel, Peppermint
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Refreshing natural flavor.
- Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Fights cavities. naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
- Controls tarter. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar.
- Gentle whitening. natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
- Clean, sustainable planet.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (Anticavity)
Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate, Xanthan Gum
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb