Boericke and Tafel Triflora arthritis topical gel
- Relieves minor aches, pains, stiffness.
- For arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis.
- Clinically tested, doesn't burn or chill.
- Fast Relief For Arthritis and Joint Pain.
- Relieves Arthritis/Tendinitis Aches, Pains and Stiffness.
- Non Greasy.
- Light Herbal Scent.
- Clinically Proven Effective.
- Doctor Recommended.
- Natural Homeopathic.
- Safe, Effective, Pleasant To Use:
- Clinically tested.
- Fast acting.
- Does not burn or chill.
- Readily absorbed by the skin.
- No animal testing.
- No petroleum.
Triflora Arthritis Gel contains natural medicines to relieve aches, pains, and stiffness in joints and muscles. In addition to improving mobility, Triflora Gel is a safe, effective topical analgesic and can be used along with other medications. Clinically tested, Triflora Gel provides relief for 8 out of 10 arthritis sufferers.
The witch hazel base is soothing to the skin, not greasy, and does not burn or chill. Triflora has a pleasant, herbal fragrance. Triflora Gel is not tested on animals nor does it contain animal by-products or petroleum.
(HPUS): Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey Root) 1X 10%, Rhus Toxicodendron 3X 5% (Poison Ivy), Ledum Palustre 1x 2.5%
- For adults and children 2 years and older: Massage gently into affected area not more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- To help you take good care of yourself, we offer the following: For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and recur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb