Boericke and Tafel Cough Florasone Cardiospermum cream
- Relieves itching and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies.
- Clinically proven effective.
- Safe for long-term treatment.
- Fast acting, pleasant to use.
- Safe and effective.
- Non greasy - absorbs quickly.
- No animal testing.
- No animal by-products.
Florasone is the first natural alternative to cortisone creams and ointments to be introduced in the United States. It contains 10% tincture of Cardiospermum, a flowering tropical vine that has been used as a medicine in India and Africa for centuries. Brought into modern medicine by one of our sister companies in Europe, Florasone has been prescribed by European skin specialists and family doctors for years.
If you suffer from itching/inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin, or allergies, Florasone is the first medicine you should try. Clinically tested, Florasone provided relief in better than 80% of the cases. Florasone is safe and effective, and has a pleasant, natural fragrance.
- Boericke and Tafel Florasone Cardiospermum Cream Relieves:
- Boericke and Tafel Florasone Cardiospermum Cream:
- Safe For Long-Term Use.
- Absorbs Quickly.
- No Animal testing Or By-Products.
- Safe and Effective.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area a minimum of 3 to 4 times daily.
- Rub in gently.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- To help you take good care of yourself, we offer the following: If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and recur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to cardiospermum.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb