Boericke and Tafel Cough and Bronchial syrup
- Cough Suppressant and Expectorant.
- Maximum strength.
- Fast, natural relief.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Natural homeopathic.
- Safe, no side effects.
- No artificial coloring or flavors.
- Relieves coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Soothes the throat.
- Helps clear bronchial congestion.
- 9.8% Alcohol.Contains sugar.
Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants. Soothes the throat. Helps loosen phlegm (sputum) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
(HPUS): Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) 3X HPUS, Bryonia Alba 3X, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 6C, Spongia Tosta 3X, Stannum Metallicum 6C
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
- For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
- Children under 12: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (sputum).
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb