Mucinex Fast-Max cold, flu and sore throat liquid fo ages 12 plus
Theres no other liquid formula from Mucinex like it. Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu and Sore Throat can relieve your cold, flu and sore throat symptoms with the tough combination of mucus busting power and other maximum strength medicines.
Per 4 hour dose:
- Relieves Headache and Fever.
- Controls Cough.
- Relieves Nasal and Chest Congestion.
- Breaks up mucus.
Temporarily reduces fever. Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 7 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Each 20 mL contains: Sodium 12 mg.
- Store between 15-30 Degrees C (59-86 Degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb