MANUFACTURER: BOIRON U.S.A. Boiron Arnicare pain relief gel, Homeopathic medicine
- Boiron arnicare pain relief gel for relief of muscle aches and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls and blows.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Arnicare gel is a safe, non-greasy, non-sticky gel quickly absorbed by the skin, which is why doctors and pharmacists recommend it in more than 25 countries throughout the world.
- Generations of athletes, trainers and parents have long enjoyed the relief arnicare provides.
- Boiron arnicare is made by boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
- Boiron is present in 65 countries and produces more than 1, 500 homeopathic medicines.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply a thin layer of arnica gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury.
- Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Store at 68-77 Degrees F (20-25 Degrees C).
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and with open wounds.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: