Food science of Vermont Unique C 500 mg capsules
A dietary supplement to support immune system function and collagen health.
- Vitamin C:
- Helps maintain collagen.
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Supports the immune system.
- Unique C contains Vitamin C in a buffered Ascorbate form. Ascorbate is a Vitamin C molecule with a mineral ion. All Vitamin C must link up with a mineral before it can be absorbed into the blood stream. By supplying minerals along with Vitamin C, Unique C supports the immediate assimilation of Vitamin C in the body. Because Unique C is
in the Ascorbate form and the presence of minerals help to act as natural buffers, it may helps reduce stomach irritation that is common in non-buffered formulas.
- Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid belongs to a class of vitamins which are termed water-soluble nutrients. It is not stored in the body and should be replenished throughout the day and evening for optimal health. As a water soluble vitamin, the body is able to excrete any unneeded levels of Vitamin C, which allows for flexible dosing.
- Unique C contains Bioflavonoids, which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50 percent. Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Potassium are included in the Unique C formulations. The diuretic effect accompanying higher intake of Vitamin C often depletes the bodys store of vital minerals. Unique C provides a bioavailable source of minerals. Pectin has been shown to be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
- Unique C is available in two potencies and forms. The Unique C 500 is an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule, while Unique C 1000 is a convenient tablet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.
- Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily with food.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb