Food Science of Vermont Methylsulfonylmethane capsules
- A dietary supplement available in a 500 mg capsule and a 1000 mg tablet to support proper joint and skin health.
- Methylsulfonylmethane helps support joint comfort and supplies an excellent source of sulfur to help ensure the bodys ability to synthesize collagen for connective tissue health, and maintain cell membrane flexibility.
- Sulfur levels can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with psychological and physical stress, fatigue and
susceptibility to disease.
- Sulfur is:
- An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
- Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells in the body.
- Holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
- MSM supports:
- Joint comfort.
- Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health.
- Circulation, by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels.
- Gastrointestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels.
- The structure and function of many significant compounds including hormones, immunoglobulins, and important sulfur containing amino acids.
- Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which
allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 3 times daily with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking these or any nutritional products.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb