Source Naturals Activated Quercetin bioflavonoid complex capsules
- Source Naturals Activated Quercetin Bioflavonoid Complex is a unique bioflavonoid derived from plant sources.
- In human cell culture studies, Source Naturals Activated Quercetin has been shown to inhibit histamine release.
- Additional research needs to be conducted to confirm the effects of Source Naturals Activated Quercetin, if any, in humans.
- Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered (non-acidic) form of vitamin C that helps support the immune system.
- Contains No Dairy.
- Contains No Egg.
- Gluten free.
- Soy and Wheat Free.
- Contains No sugar.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Fragrances.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
gelatin (caspule) and magnesium stearate.
- 3 to 6 capsules daily in divided doses, between meals.
- If you have a delicate, easily irritated stomach, take with meals.
- If you are pregannt, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb