NutriCology Calcium Citrate hypoallergenic capsules
- Nutricology Calcium Citrate is an important macromineral for all the organs.
- Supplementation of the diet with calcium is an important factor for maintaining bone density.
- Calcium is removed from bone to replenish bodily stores that can become deficient during times of stress and when calcium is not supplied from food sources in sufficient amounts.
- Calcium in the citrate form is shown to be better absorbed in individuals with hypochlorhydria.
- Every batch is tested to ensure the absence of heavy metals and other contaminants.
- These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Calcium is better absorbed when taken in repeated doses throughout the day.
- When taking calcium supplement, consideration should be given to supplementing also with magnesium.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped. Contraindicated with use of aluminum containing drugs.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb