MANUFACTURER: QUANTUM INC.INDICATIONS: Thera Zinc Lozenges with Echinacea, Orange Flavor, Cold Season Features:
INGREDIENTS: One Lozenge Contains: Zinc (Gluconate) 14mg, Vitamin A (Acetate) 500 IU, A proprietary blend of Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva) f Echinacea (4: l), Propolis, Elderberry, Larch and Mullein. Natural flavors. DIRECTIONS:
- The economical zinc lozenge that provides maximum support.
- Adding Echinacea extract to our already popular Thera Zinc lozenges has been a natural winner.
- The lozenges also contain immune boosting Bee Propolis and Goldenseal.
- Studies indicate that Echinacea stimulates the body's immune response.
- This winter, use the complete Thera-Zinc formula - with Echinacea.
- contain immune boosting Bee Propolis and Goldenseal.
- This winter, use the complete Thera-Zinc formula - with Cherry Flavor.
- 100% natural dietary supplement with zinc.
- With zinc, echinacea, Vitamin A, Bee Propolis, Slippery Elm, Elderberry, Larch, Mullein, and natural flavors.
- Lozenge should be completely dissolved in the mouth before swallowing.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dosage.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with you health care providers.
- you are pregnant, nursing or taking and medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic to sunflower or daisy-like flowers.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor is adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb