Bonine motion sickness protection, raspberry chewable tablets
- Prevents Motion Sickness.
- Causes Less Drowsiness.
Bonine works up to 4 times longer and causes less drowsiness than original dramamine. Bonine protects travelers against air, sea and car sickness for up to 24 hours. Available in a convenient chewable tablet, Bonine can be taken without liquids - anytime, anywhere.For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Meclizine Hydrochloride (25 mg).
FD&C Red 40, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Purified Siliceous Earth, Raspberry Flavor, Saccharin Sodium, Starch, Talc.
- Bonine should be taken one hour before travel starts.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over : Oral dosage is 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, or if you have glaucoma or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- May cause drowsiness : Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
- Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers without first consulting with your doctor.
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb