MANUFACTURER: CAG FUNCTIONAL FOODS. INDICATIONS: CAG Culturelle Vegetarian Lactobacillus GG Capsules is
CAG Culturelle Lactobacillus GG Capsules.
- An extensively studied lactose and dairy free strain of friendly intestinal bacteria, naturally occurring in the digestive tract.
- Together with Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG is a subspecies of Lactobacillus casei.
- It was discovered and patented by researchers Drs.
- Gorbach and Goldin at Tufts University.
- LGG is a member of the L.
- Acidophilus family of friendly probiotic bacteria.
- To date it is the best-studied and most extensively documented probiotic lactic acid bacteria strain in the world, containing 30 billion viable organisms per capsule.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Lactobacillus (Lactobacillus GG). Inactive Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose), Inulin (chicory root extract). DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Enhance Your Body's Natural Defenses.
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective.
- All Natural Dietary Supplement.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb