Dynamic Health mangosteen healthy blend noni superfruit juice antioxidant supplement, Aloe vera
- All Natural Ingredients
- 100% Pure
- 32 Day Supply
- Readily Absorbable
- Boost Energy Level!
- Improves General Metabolism!
- Helps Lower Blood Pressure
- Promotes weight loss
- Strengthen The Immune System!
- Promotes sexual desire!
- Promotes fertility: may increase sperm count!
- Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar Levels!
- Easier to Swallow than Hard Tablets & Powders
Dynamic Health Healthy Blend Juice contains a uniquely formulated blend of juices from different regions of the world to help promote healthy living.This unique mixture of antioxidant-rich fruit juices includes:
The synergy of these beneficial juice concentrates results in a delicious and nutritious cocktail that is rich in the following:
- Goji grown near the Himalayan Mountain Region, is rich in naturally occurring minerals like zinc, calcium, germanium, selenium, phosphorus, copper and iron, as well as amino acids like isoleucine and methione.
- Mangosteen grown in South East Asia is rich in xanthone antioxidants, naturally occurring minerals, enzymes and vitamins. It's white, moist, soft and juicy flesh is sweet, aromatic and tastes great.
- Noni organically grown in Tahiti contains naturally occurring minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, phytonutrients and bioflavonoids as well as proxeroxine and scopoletin.
- Acai organically grown in the Amazon Rain Forest is considered the "top super-food for age-defying beauty." It is traditionally used by the native people of the Amazon region to increase energy, stamina.
- Camu-Camu grown in the Amazon region is traditionally used to fight premature aging. It contains 30 times more Vitamin C per serving than an orange of equal weight.
- Maqui grown in the Patagonia region of South America and considered to have the highest Orac Value of all the Super-Fruits. It is traditionally used to increase energy, stamina, vitality and to promote healthy living.
- Aloe Vera organically grown, is traditionally used to promote healthy living.
- Essential Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, C and E)
- Essential Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorus, Potassium)
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9)
- Essential Amino Acids
- Protein & Ellagic Acid
- Dietary Fiber & Polysaccharides
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Traditional use: Take 1-3 Fl. Oz. (30-90 mL) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional. Shake well before using. Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: