Dr. Bronners Magic organic all one shikakai hand soap, Lavender
Certified by the same National Organic Program that certifies food Dr. Bronner's pump soaps are smooth and luxurious with no synthetic detergents or preservatives. Dr. Bronner's Organic Shikakai comes from the seed pods of the small South Asian tree Acadia Concinna and has been used for millennia in India as a gentle conditioning cleanser for both skin and hair. We extract the Shikakai in organic sugar and grape juice and combine with Dr. Bronner's unsurpassed castile soap base for rich emollient lather and moisturizing afterfeel. Sold in 12 oz. bottle.
Unlike any you�ve ever used. A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.
- Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based
- Made with certified fair trade and organic oils
- Multi-purpose: 18-in-1 uses
- No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives
- 100% post-consumer recycled (pcr) cylinder bottles and paper labels
- Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise
- #1-selling natural brand of soaps in North America
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Keep out of eyes: wash out with water 15 min and consult a physician if irritation persists. Do not refill with Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps which can clog the dispenser and spurt soap. In this superb formula, the Shikakai extracted in organic natural sugars also keeps the pump from clogging. Not animal tested.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb