Little Fevers childrens fever and pain reliever by Little Remedies
Temporarily: reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache. Medicated for kids 2+. No alcohol, saccharin, dyes. Gluten free. Great tasting natural cherry flavor.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using. Find the right dose on chart below (if possible use weight to dose, otherwise use age).
- Only use with enclosed dosing cup. If needed repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24 hour period (see overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 yrs: ask a doctor.
- 24-35 lbs, 2-under 4 yrs: 1 tsp or 5 mL. 36-47 lbs, 4-under 6 yrs: 1-1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL.
- 48-59 lbs, 6-under 9 yrs: 2 tsp or 10 mL. 60-71 lbs, 9-under 11 yrs: 2-1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL.
- 72-95 lbs, 11-under 12 yrs: 3 tsp or 15 mL.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb