Visine tired eye relief lubricant eye drops
- Soothes and Revives tired, overworked eyes.
- Advanced Hydroblend - Long Lasting Moisturizers.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
Glycerin (0.2%) (Lubricant), Hypromellose (0.36%) (Lubricant), Polyethylene Glycol 400 (1%) (Lubricant)
Ascorbic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Dextrose, Glycine, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at 15� to 25� C (59� to 77�F).
- When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts.
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb