Sleep Mask – 1 Pair Soft Foam Earplugs:
Directions:Use velcro fastener to tighten straps around head for a comfortable, secure fit. Make sure outside strap uniformly covers inside strap to help prevent uncovered velcro from coming in contact with hair.
Machine wash on gentle cycle or by hand. Air dry.
Soft Foam Earplugs:
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- WARNING: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Keep away from infants and small children.
- These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Noise Reduction Information:
INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE E.PA.
The level ot noise entering a persons ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed is closely approximated by the drfference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 100 dB (A).
- The NRR is 30 decibels (dB).
- The level of noise entering tire ear is approximately equal to 70 dB (A).
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz. the C-weohted enOronmental notse level should be used Improper Id of this device wit reduce Is effectiveness o attenuatng noise. Although heanng protectors can be recommended for protecton against the harmful effects ot impulsive noise. the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuanon of contnuous noise and may not he an accurate incloator ol the protection attanable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Constant or repetitive ecosure to impulsive noise may lead to serious iryury. temporary or permanent deafness. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated torn the attenuabon data is 30 dB. Mack's' Drearnairlr. Soft Fears Earplugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectvely. Refer to directions on back of box and inner bag for proper fit. Tasted attording to ANSI S3-.9.974.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb